Architectural CAD Operator/ Drafter - Midland, Tx
Pate &Associates Architects continues to expand its operations, and seeks a highly motivated, customer-oriented architectural CAD Drafter to join the team in Midland TX.
The successful candidate will perform various CAD functions using AutoCAD software. Duties include preparing, detailing, updating, and printing of drawing files, in addition to revising existing drawings.
- Work closely with Architects and designers to perform accurate drafting of drawing packages for architectural projects.
- Experience in AutoCAD software
- Experience in Google Sketch Up
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Associates Degree in drafting and Design Technology, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1+ years architectural drafting experience and a minimum of 2 years of technical training and experience with AutoCAD.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently – self guided after training
- Ability to work within a group setting
- Organizational skills
- Commercial projects
- Residential Design Work
- Presentation packages